What's your favorite Lego game?

Sunday, February 5, 2012

The Most Epic-est Day!

Yesterday was my birthday and I got the biggest Lego City set I  have ever seen.  It is the Fire Station and we have never had a station of Lego City yet.

This is what it looked like when it was done.

The cat is supposed to be in the tree, and then the fire truck will come and get it down and take it where it belongs.  But the cat is inside the truck in this picture.

This is the biggest fire truck in the set.  The ladder can stick up just like a real fire truck.  It can get people down from burning buildings.

The part with the "02" is the garage for the big fire truck.  The thing that is connected to the pole is the place where they look to see if something is on fire.  The second floor in it is the bedroom floor where the firefighters sleep.  There's a computer up there where they can see if there are any fires around.  If there are there's a door at the left and they can go out of the door and slide down the pole to get in the car.

It was really fun to put this together!

2 comments:

  1. I agree with you, Caleb. It IS amazing. I had alot of fun helping you build it.

    Bye!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Um I don't mean to hurt your feelings Caleb but the lego police station is the BIGGEST of all lego city sets I believe. But still Your set is pretty cool. I wonder if you had any mistakes at all while building it? Could you also tell me about this Google friend connect? I am thinking about joining but I am not quite sure what it is. Also I would have to ask my mom if I could. But even if she says no could you please tell me what it is any way?


    Thanks,
    Katie :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :)

    ReplyDelete